Our family loves The Saturday Morning Market in downtown St. Pete. We’ve been several times since January and still have so much more to see there. Unfortunately, hot, sticky Florida days are fast approaching, so the market is packing up and moving to Williams Park on June 4th. That means you have just one more Saturday to get to the full-size market located at 101 1st St S.
Our family especially loves these stands:
- Pop Craft Pops: A gourmet popsicle stand. Try Blackberry Mojito, Tangerine Cream, Blueberry Lemon Basil and Pomegranate Orange!
- Empanada World: It’s all about the empanada! The Blue Crab is great. I really want to try the Steak & Blue Cheese, but it’s always sold out
- La Petite France: Delicious crepes made in a trailer right in front of you.
- Pickle stand: Love the Chicago Pickle, but not the service. We always buy one when we first get there and share it.
- Bag It: I keep meaning to go here and buy a RuMe bag.
- Barefoot Books: Karen has tons of charming, brightly colored children’s books, games and puppets and she wants to do a giveaway with me! So be on the lookout for that!
- Pappardelle’s Pasta: Handmade pasta in more than 40 flavors! We tried the Tomato Basil and it was yummy.